ProductsSimtech Solutions consists of a team of software developers and former social workers who happen to care deeply about the issue of homelessness. We apply our software development skills to areas we believe we can have the most impact. Please click on the links listed below to learn more about our existing suite of tools. Contact us if you would like to learn more about how these tools can work together as a seamlessly integrated framework:
- HomelessData.com HMIS Data Warehouse which enables communities to gather data from various systems that support the collective works of non-profits who are helping those in need;
- Mobile Tech to support an automated Point in Time Count. These same tools were used to assist Houston and the Texas Balance of State CoCs respond to hurricane Harvey;
- Coordinated Entry Frameworks that support both those that use HMIS as well as those who do not;
- Excel-based tools to allow for domestic violence providers to securely participate in the annual Point in Time Homeless Count;
- Point in Time Trend Analysis to Support Peer to Peer Benchmarking and measure the progress of a community over time in addressing the issue of homelessness;
- Project Performance Measurement dashboards to show the efficacy of each project within a region. By better understanding who is making the most impact, and who is making the least, we can help communities be more strategic with their limited resources.